Enrichment And Support
Our multi-agency approach enables us to address individual needs and barriers to participation and progression. We personalise a package around each student in the following areas:
· Provide specialist suport to meet individual needs.
· Build confidence and self-esteem. Raise aspirations. Develope personal, social and basic skills.
· Access to specialist information, advice and support services to address needs. Provide safe, fun and enriching experiences. Promote further learning and progression.
All students are supported through :
· Information, advice and guidance.
· Mentoring and coaching.
· Basic skills and personal development programmes.
· Access to specialist information advice and support services.
· Sign posting and referral to our extensive range of partners.
Some of the support, information and advice partners that we work with include :
· Career Connect
· Youth Offending Team
· Probation Services
· Job Centre Plus
· Halton Council
Working Futures is part funded by the European Social Fund and Youth Employment Initiative
© 2018 by Dave Codling